- The most obvious benefit of white fillings is the aesthetic results that can be achieved because of the ability to blend different shades of white filling material to match the natural remaining tooth structure. As such, they are virtually undetectable.
- White filling material bonds directly to the remaining tooth structure, which reduces the instance of future breakage and allows the filling to help insulate the tooth from temperature changes.
- While fillings are extremely durable; they can last up to 5 years with proper oral hygiene.
- White fillings work with even the smallest dental cavity, and are much safer than old-fashioned silver, mercury, or amalgam fillings.
- White fillings can be used in order to build up damaged teeth prior to many restorative dental procedures like a dental bridge or dental crown
- White fillings are affordable
If you are looking to treat your cavities without the use of mercury or amalgam materials, Donsdale Dental offers mercury and amalgam-free dental treatments. We offer a wide selection of amalgam-free dental treatments, including dental crowns, inlays and onlays, bridges, fillings, and dental implants. Our dental team will work with you to help you achieve a healthy gorgeous smile.